2019 Princess 30M Nadira
30.45 m / 99.9 ft
NADIRA is the finest & best equipped example of the successful Princess 30M.
Fitted with the biggest option of MTU engines compared to other boats of the same model, custom metallic hull colour & bespoke interior by a known designer, she is a joy to experience.
Standout features include her upgraded customised stylish interior furniture from Poltrona Frau, a versatile layout, beach club, and impressive flybridge which accommodates for a bar, sun loungers, sofas, a dining area and more.
One owner and professionally crewed since new, always private and never chartered, five cabins, VAT paid and MTU extension warranty till June 2026.
- 5 Cabins
- Custom metallic hull colour
- VAT paid
- MTU extended warranty – June 2026
- One owner since new
- Private, never chartered
- Bespoke interior design, Poltrona Frau Furniture
- ASEAS converter (suitable for U.S and European territory)
30.45 m / 99.9 ft
2 x diesel
• Make: Princess
• Model: 30M
• Condition: Used
• Category: Power
• Construction: Fiberglass
• Boat Hull ID: GBPYIC3010C919
• Has Hull ID: Yes
• Length: 30.45 m / 99.9 ft
• Length Overall: 30.45 m / 99.9 ft
• Beam: 22.67 ft ft
• Dry Weight: 98,000 lb
• Make: MTU
• Model: 16V 2000 M96L
• Drive Type: Direct
• Fuel: diesel
• Type: Inboard
• Engine Hours: 1570
• Engine Location: Port
• Model: 16V 2000 M96L
• Drive Type: Direct
• Fuel: diesel
• Type: Inboard
• Engine Hours: 1570
• Engine Location: Starboard
• Total Engine Power: 0|horsepower
Immerse yourself in one of the most luxurious raised pilothouse yachts in the world. Her purposeful, distinctive design is yours to define through a world of craftsmanship. The flybridge is invitingly vast accommodating sun loungers, sofas, dining area, a wet bar and even a spa bath should you wish.
The Princess Design Studio is on hand to capture the very essence of your interior design ambition. And with class-leading interior volume, you’ll have all the space possible to realise it. The handcrafted finish throughout is prestigious. And your guests are cossetted with a choice of three or four beautifully appointed en suite cabins to choose from.
ENGINES & DRIVE
Twin MTU 16V2000 M96L
Extended range fuel tank (additional 2,300 litres to give 14,500 litres total)
Alfa Laval MIB303 fuel cleaning centrifuge, in addition to standard Separ fuel polishing
and conditioning system (includes 150 litre sludge tank to accommodate waste product)
Wasp oil change out unit to cover engines, gearboxes & generators
A TRAC hydraulic system combining fully proportional speed controlled and windlass system is supplied as standard. Each engine drives its own hydraulic pump with cross connections allowing any hydraulic systems to be supplied from either engine.
Sleipner 12 X Fin stabiliser system to provide stabilisation underway and also zero speed stabilisation. An additional electro-hydraulic motor powers the system for zero speed stabilisation when the main engines are shut down
The standard white hull has dark blue antifouling, white waterline and dark blue boot
topping line. Hull and platform fendering is white with stainless steel insert
Hull to be painted Matterhorn White finish Alba Oak interior wood satin finish (with light oak interior floors) Upgrade all timber doors and cabinet doors to have gloss finish as opposed to yacht timber that is in satin finish
Furniture from Poltrona Frau
Servery, helm and upper lobby are fitted with timber flooring as standard
Quest cabins, lower lobby and crew cabins are fitted with carpet as standard
Crew stairs and crew lower lobby to be Amtico Linier Stone Shale
Saloon and dining area floor to have ALBA HAZE timber throughout
Upgrade ALBA HAZE interior flooring in Main deck lobby, Saloon & Wheelhouse locations in place of standard.
Starboard side folding balcony with sliding doors to saloon
Electrically operated sliding door between dining area and main lobby
Standard flybridge layout comprises 'L' shaped seating to port with 2 x Dedon Lounge coffee tables. 'U' shaped seating to starboard dining table (removable centre section) and 2 x Zidz Carver chairs
Forward dining bulkhead to be custom
- Custom backlit painting to be mounted flush to bulkhead
- Separate power supply for painting
- Soft surround
Upgrade all galley untis to be in Satin White in place of gloss
All guest bedroom bedside table units to have ALBA OAK gloss drawer front in place of standard padded leather
All guest mattresses to be firm
Lang and Potter to supply mattress template for guest berths
Flybridge layout to consist of the following:
- Port side forward facing raised L shape seat (to match 75M/Y design if possible with wrap around material) - Wetbar on port side with sink, 1 tepan yaki bbq and 1 lava brick bbq (aft of L shaped seat) Koko White top - Storage locker with counter top to starboard side (aft of helm seats) Koko White top - Large rectangular dining table in centre to seat 8 (transverse orientation) (teak option)
- Large U shaped seat facing aft
- Large square coffee table (teak option)
- 48"" TV on rise fall and swivel mechanism
- Large sunpad in aft area with built in teak tables and adjustable head rests for forward section
- TV to be 42” in place of previously stated 48” TV on rise, fall and swivel mechanism positioned aft of coffee table and forward of U shaped seat with Koko White top
- Sunpad at aft of Flybridge to feature bolster cushion along aft edge (in style similar to foredeck) in place of adjustable headrests forward as previously stated
- Flybridge Wetbars to feature glass storage (Wine Glasses and Highballs only)
- Dining table with stainless steel frame and Teak top.
Window liner hardwood to be sprayed white satin in all guest cabins including master stateroom, main deck lobby window liners and lower lobby stain backing
Upgrade Master Stateroom to have sofa open space on starboard side in place of loose chairs and table. Area to fit owner supplied chaise longue.
Upgrade forward dining bulkhead to be White Onyx with variable Kelvin backlight.
Lower lobby panels requested in NERO Nuwara Bronze Antique 6mm Mirror in place of standard plaster finish
Saloon layout featuring the below pieces of furniture:
- Custom Poltrana Frau style Sofa in place of standard allowing Cassiopea side units to still fit under PYL sofa and PF leathers and scatter / thin cushions to be used
- Cassiope inboard Poofe/ Chairs to be supplied through Loose furniture scheme and to link with sofa.
- Custom round dining table for 6 persons to be specified on furniture scheme and sea secured
- Dining Chairs to be specified on furniture scheme
- Custom TV unit reduced in size
- Dining outboard side units to heave leather tops and gloss fronts and carcass
Wheelhouse helm seast with footrest and electrical adjustment in lieu of Captain's seating perch
Standard Galley appliances consists: Miele single oven; Miele hob and extractor; Miele microwave combination oven; Miele full-size dishwasher; Miele built-in coffee machine
2 x full height fridge freezers (296 + 100 lts each) . An ice maker and wine cooler are located in the servery area. Washing appliances consists: separate Miele washing machine and tumble dryer in crew area
Galley and servery worktops are in Black Quartz as standard
Fit trash compactor in galley
Galley and servery to have Granite worktops - AZUL ARAN
Galley equipment modifications:
- 90cm Induction Hob
- Socket in forward inboard cupboard
- Single 90cm Gallery Oven
Galley flooring to be AMTICO (Linear Stone Shale AM5S3606).
- Dayhead stone to be Emperador Dark Owner and guest bathrooms incorporate heated towel rails and have marble or granite worktops and floors
- Crew bathroom worktops and floors are solid surface Koko white
- Soap dispensers and toothbrush holders in all bathrooms to be fitted on board
- Stone bulkheads in all bathrooms are Mystery White
- Bathroom stones to be Mystery White
- Flybridge GRP hardtop with electrically operated opening centre section in white fabric
- Stainless steel anchors (2) in place of standard
- Side mount stairway with hull fittings port and starboard and with storage in starboard side deck
- 2 x Removable standpipe showers for eighter side of the swim platform. Adequate water pressure to be supplied to both showers
- Upgrade standard option flybridge awning plus extensions but with poles painted in white in place of standard carbon
- Drop in removable swim platform ladder as per 35M with storage in garag
- Netting on inside of garage for storage of other light equipment
- Clear glass infill's for Flybridge deck railings.
- Foredeck sunpad to have steps integrated to allow easy access without stepping over U shape seat. To include 2 removable assist poles
- Custom balcony rails with single horizontal pole supports for outboard section in place of standard two sections. Removable netting to also be provided for child safety
- Securing and chargers for 3 seabobs in Garage
- 30M logo is not fitted on port and starboard side of the superstructure
- Additional flybridge awnings (both awnings, canvas only) are supplied with yacht logo artwork
- Both generators upgraded to 50kW (from 40kW standard)
- Bow docking lights (stern docking lights are standard)
- Dual anchor chain counters at upper and lower helm
- Icemaker fitted in cockpit bar (icemakers are fitted as standard in servery and in flybridge bar)
- Miele professional washing machine, dryer and dishwasher fitted in place of standard Miele appliances
- Shorepower converter (ASEA 45kva – 63 amps per phase) in place of standard isolation transformer (including dedicated chilled water cooling system) fitted in aft technical space
- Drawer fridge (100 ltr) fitted in flybridge wetbar
- Miele Washer/Dryer in place of forward inboard cupboard of galley
- Up lighters (warm white) requested for hardtop to illuminate mast at nigh
- Lumishore wide beam (110 degree beam) RGB underwater lighting in standard option positions (4 on transom and 5 either side of hull) total 14
- Request for LED strip light (warm white) to be fitted below transom seat.
- Light to be fitted below teak section in centre so as not to conflict with transom door split.
- USB sockets required in either side of guest double beds to the following locations:
- - Master Cabin
- - Forward Cabin sliding beds to feature 3 sockets per cabin
- - Guest Cabin (4) Either side of beds
- - Saloon by sofas and dining sideboard unit on Starboard side
- - Crew Cabins
- Safes in each guest cabin and Captains cabin wardrobes.
- 250 L/hr Idromar watermaker in place of standard
- Upgrade all exterior overheard and feature lighting are warm white
- Custom backlit (warm white) stainless steel signwriting for transom with stainless steel
- Custom lighting specification for guest and owners cabins.
- 1 x Deck Lamp in Master
- 2 x Wall Lights in Master
- 8 x Wall lights in Guest Cabins (2 per cabin)
- 1 X Saloon Floor Lamp
- Illuminated Pearl and Stainless Steel Sign for Yachts Transom
AUDIO VISUAL & COMMUNICATIONS
- 32” LED TV with MS-AV700i Radio/MP3/DVD player fitted in Captain’s cabin
- 32” LED TV with MS-AV700i radio/MP3/DVD fitted in crew mess area on forward bulkhead forward bulkhead
- Master and full-beam VIP staterooms (each) – additional speakers located in headlining of bathroom/shower area linked to the stateroom via a local control
- KVH T8 Tracvision satellite TV antenna system in 89cm dome
- Satellite TV decoder (common interface) ( x 9)
- (Decoders are required with each television if different channels are to be required at the same time)
- Gost Apparition security alarm system with motion sensor coverage of aft saloon doors, side doors and wheelhouse. Control located in wheelhouse with strobe light and siren. Arming/disarming system with remote control key fob.
- Standard CCTV system with monitoring at lower helm comprises; two cameras fitted in the engine room and one fitted in cockpit facing aft (3 in total)
- KVH V7 VSAT Satellite broadband and telephone in 89cm dome
- Yacht router pro with capability of 4 sim cards for 4G, Connection to VSat when specified, and Wi-Fi
- Boning CCTV system in place of standard incorporating 5 PTZ cameras:
- 2 in engine room
- 1 in cockpit (aft)
- 1 on port side deck headliner forward of cockpit
- 1 on starboard side deck headliner forward of cockpit"
Standard navigation equipment incorporates a “glass bridge” display with 2 x Raymarine 15.4” gS series high definition screens in the wheelhouse with remote control and 1 x 15.4”gS series screen on the flybridge. Wheelhouse screens display radar, chart plotter, GPS, and CCTV (engine instrumentation are displayed at both control positions via HD screens).
Raymarine 4ft/4kw open array HD colour radar is also standard supply
Radar upgrade to Raymarine 4ft/12kw open array (HD colour)
Raymarine AIS Class B transponder
10” Boning monitor screen fitted in Captain’s cabin (Raymarine dual station p.70 autopilot and i70 log and echo sounder with separate displays in wheelhouse(3) and on flybridge (2) are also standard supply as is Raymarine dual station VHF
FLIR M625L low light & thermal imaging camera fitted to masthead with picture displayed at both positions and control at lower helm
Upgrade AZUL ARAN Granite tops in place of standard on cockpit wetbar
- UPHOLSTERY white vinyl covers for cockpit seating and cockpit wetbar
- Upholstery cushion for the transom seating same as the cockpit seating
- White upholstered cover to conceal the side boarding ladder when stowed
White mesh covers for either side of flybridge under hardtop. Separate covers for each and not to cover forward area.
White mesh covers for aft of cockpit to act as privacy screen and wind break
"White Vinyl covers requested for all exterior furniture as detailed below;
- Forward Port L Shape Seat
- Helm Seats (2)
- Flybridge Table
- Flybridge Dining Chairs (10) Zipped to table for storage
- Aft Facing U shape seat
- Flybridge Coffee Table
- Flybridge TV Unit
- Flybridge Aft Sunpad and fixed coffee tables
- Foredeck Sunpad
- Foredeck U Shape Seat
B&O Exterior and Saloon Interface
New lineout to be created, excluding carpets and window dressings.
Upgrade custom Headboard in Master Stateroom with square padded panels in place of standard feature.
Standard dining sideboard units have timber door fronts with leather wrapped top with stich detail
- Yacht logo is embroidered on ONLY 2 x 22” AQUA VELVET II SAIL WHITE 250/01 exterior cushions (With logo embroidery in thread colour 0761)
- Custom colour scheme as per attached sheet
- Revised material specification for the interior window blinds in the following areas:
- - Lower deck cabins: F3318001 Pierre Frey Atoum Creme, blackout lined.
- - Saloon & Dining area: Fabric Fadini Borghi, GIO,16586002 with lining Houles Tisse 11090-9020. Roman Blind Tape Rufflette / Colour Ivory18mm ref 3055801
Craft built to MCA (Small Commercial Vessel Regulations MGN280(M)
Catecory 2 classification and including all safety equipment.
Upon completion of the craft, the Certifying Authority shall survey the boat and upon compliance issue a certificate
Certification is reliant on the vessel being registered within a Red Ensign group state. The responcibility for this registration lies with the distributor/customer
Never been chartered always been a private boat
- Diesel Tender Fill System in Garage linked to boats Day Tank
- Multi Sockets in place of specified Continental Sockets.
- 8 x Black Fender socks for standard supply fenders Princess crown and boat name embroidered
- Illuminated Logo/name: To supply and fit warm white stainless steel illuminated Name and Logo to the side of the yacht (Estimated only as access to be approved)"
- Low level lighting on Flybridge: RGB LED rope lighting to the bases of all of the Flybridge seats and wetbar. All lights to be on a separate single switch and remote controlled.
- Low level lighting in Cockpit: RGB LED rope lighting to the underside of Cockpit seating, lights to be on a separate single switch and remote controlled.
- Window tint: 3M prestige window tinting, the Multi-layer film rejects up to 97% of infrared light so you can enjoy enhanced comfort and it significantly blocks the amount of harmful UV rays that cause fading, helping to extend the life of furnishings. Saloon including balcony doors, Galley, Master including overhead sky lights, Master en-suite, Upper lobby, Wheelhouse sides, Front screens
- Jet ski seadoo GTX LTD 300 in Liquid grey metallic and equestrian brown, with a lifting kit loading to the garage and secure with stainless steel deck eyes and sockets and ratchet straps. Vinyl T/T stickers on the jetski
- Williams tender on bathing platform, tender is mounted on custom made teak chocks and secured with stainless steel deck eyes and sockets and ratchet straps
- 3 x seabobs onto the supplied mounting racks and fit and connect the battery chargers in close proximity
- Custom floor mat 85cm x 150cm with heavy duty high twist nylon carpet pile, treated with stain proofing
- Stainless dual cup holders on in front of port fwd fly seating, on outboard side and inboard side, to side of both flybridge sunbeds
- Teak slatted adjustable fore deck sunbed headrests
- 2 x Bathing platform remote control
- Crew cabin stick on blinds
- 3 stage filtration mobile dockside filtration unit (stage 1 -5 micron filter, stage 2 - 20 micron filter, stage 3 Carbon block) to the shore water hook-up system including all fittings
- Charcoal filter for the black water tank
- Stainless steel rails and racks in the garage for mounting Kymera jet board, water toys and accessories and store the jet board in white
- Protection cover for the foredeck and snubbing winches
- Ultrsonic Anemometer
- White powder coated storage rack above the port engine
- Additional 230v socket to the helm locker
- Blinds to the helm Port and Starport windows
- 1 meter black protection cover for a fender rope
- 2 meter black pretection cover for a fender rope
- Sound proofing to the Crew area headlining's 3m insulation
- 125amp 3 phase shore power cable adaptor, it has a 125amp socket and 1 metre of cable
- Stainless steel support frame for the saloon coffee table
Life saving appliances
- Throwing line in sock
- Offshore flare pack, containing x4 red rocket flares, x4 white hand flares and x2 buoyant smoke flares
- Fire blanket
- CAT1 GPS EPIRB
FEATURED Princess LISTINGS
Below is a selection of our current yachts for sale. Select a vessel to explore it in greater detail or contact our team to share your interest or ask us a question.
2018 Princess 35M
|115.39 ft / 35.17 M
2019 Princess 30 M
|100.23 ft / 30.55 M
2012 Princess 98 MY
|98.82 ft / 30.12 M